Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back to work ... hospice volunteer work

After a short leave from my volunteer work with mom I'm back at it again!! Mom had some health issues herself that she had to deal (along with a bunch of other stuff!!) so my job was to take care of her for a few months. She tells me I get an A+++!! :) But now it's time for me to get back to work!

We are back volunteering as a Pet Partner team in hospice and we got our latest 'assignment'. My new friend 'M' has breast cancer and mom says she's getting weaker and weaker so we need to go visit her as soon as possible. She hears that 'M' loves chocolate and pies so guess what ... we're going to bring her some yummy chocolate when we go visit with her. Mom tells me we can go on Saturday so i'm resting up right now for my big day back to work.

Big hugs to all of you from nung-nung.

No comments:

Post a Comment