Sunday, March 20, 2011

My rescuer Karen: Eleven Who Care Winner!


My rescuer Karen Good has been picked as one of the winners for the Kare11 Eleven Who Care Award.


"Eleven Who Care honorees are volunteers who exemplify the belief that one person can make a difference. They go above and beyond to help those in need, to improve the environment around them and to make our community better."

This was me when I was first rescued by Karen
in October 2008
I'm so happy to see my rescuer Karen getting the recognition she deserves. Of course, she's such a humble person and she works so hard for us because she loves us so much and not because she wants any recognition. I believe she's the Mother Theresa of animals and I owe her my life. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be alive, or I'd still be suffering out in the cold .... and because of her she brought me and mom together. Now I get to sleep on the couch or one of the many, many dog beds that we have in every room of our house!!

So dear Karen ... congratulations on being selected as one of the Eleven Who Care winners!!

To watch the Kare11 video where they interview Karen and share more about the incredible work she does click the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment