Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nung-nung's TV Debut on Kare11!!

Getting some lovin'
from anchor Pat Evans of Kare11
So I had my big TV debut yesterday on the Kare11 Today show with my rescuer Karen Good of Red Lake Rosie's Rescue and mom. We arrived at the studio at around 9:30 to meet up with Karen and a couple other Red Lake Rescue friends ... mom thought it would be a good idea for me to hang out and check out the joint and meet all the nice people, so we did. I was especially fascinated when I found this mirror in the makeover room and I couldn't stop staring at myself!! :) Check out the photos below ... but first, here's the video from yesterday ...

Mom was really proud of me. She said I did a fine job representing the dogs of Red Lake. Of course, what I say to her is, "would you expect anything less from me ... aka nung-nung ... aka Queenie??" :)

It was so much fun being on TV and I hope that I get another chance to be on TV ... and thanks again to Bubbly Paws for getting me all ready for my big TV debut!!! My next blog posting is going to be about the big fundraiser that I'm doing with Bubbly Paws to raisse donations for Red Lake Rosie's Rescue and my friends up north!


More photos:

YES, i'm quite intrigued by myself :)



With my rescuer Karen Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment