Thursday, June 9, 2011

Painting with Puppies ...

The photo on the left was taken in October, 2008 when mom first met me. I was originally rescued by Karen Good of Red Lake Rosie's Rescue in northern Minnesota ... yes, dumped with a litter of 8 puppies. Don't get me wrong, i loved my puppies but I am SOOO glad I will no longer have any puppies. It's just not right ... there are too many of us that suffer and are euthanized (yes, that's a big word even for nung-nung ;-) simply because there aren't enough homes. So mom tells me she's working hard to get the word out about the importance of spaying and neutering dogs and cats.

She shared with me this really cool video that a local artist made that highlights the work of Minnesota Spay Neuter Assistance Program (MNSNAP) ... Check out the video and help spread the word about MNSNAP and also about spaying and neutering!

No comments:

Post a Comment