Monday, June 27, 2011

Pride Fest

Volunteering at Pride Fest for
Pet Haven
I got to volunteer for my alma mater Pet Haven (www.pethavenMN.org) on Sunday at Pride Fest. Mom signed us up for a shift with JD (this really cool St. Bernard who just came into Pet Haven's foster program). I thought my job was going to be to woo the crowd to our booth, but it was JD who did the job so well .... of course, I was okay with it because JD is such a big handsome boy who deserves to have his own forever home just like me.

We had lots and lots of people coming to say hi. I sure hope JD gets a home soon. He's such a sweet boy ... and yes, a BIG boy ... all 130 pounds of St. Bernard love! Hmmm, that's about two and a half times how much nung-nung weighs :)

If you want to learn more about JD you can check out his bio. At the beginning of my shift we also had Kirby, a senior pom, hanging out with us. He's also looking for his forever home. He's not yet up on the Pet Haven website but you can email dogs@pethavenMN.org if you want more info!






JD


Kirby


Tired!!  :)
Sleeping in the middle
of the pathway

Getting some loving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment