Saturday, July 9, 2011

Having surgery on Monday!

Mom discovered a couple lumps near one of my nipples late Thursday night. I saw Dr. Vicki yesterday and she thinks I may have breast cancer (I keep telling mom not to worry though and that everything will be alright .. it's not working too well!!). I am having a lumpectomy done early Monday morning and Dr. Vicki says the results on whether it is or isn't cancer should come in next Friday or Saturday.

So this weekend mom is taking me everywhere with her. She also cancelled her business trip! She's super worried and i'm trying to tell her not to worry. Hmmm ... but maybe I should work this whole thing and get myself lots and lots of ice cream!! :)

Anyway, send some good thoughts my way (and mom's) on Monday!

Having fun running around
with mom today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment