Saturday, June 13, 2009

Party Time!

My Humans are getting ready for their vacation! They're excited to get away for a few days .... frankly, I don't understand how they can be so excited about it when they're going to be leaving us behind... Well, we'll show them!! :) Missy and I will get to hang out at home with our pet sitter Kristen. My Humans have shipped my brother Mister off to our Auntie Laura's house because he's way toooooo much work for any pet sitter! He gets into stuff and eats whatever he can get his grubby paws on ... but hey, we love him anyway. To be honest, I'm gonna miss the guy. I think he kinda gets a bad rap. He's not as hyper as everyone seems to think he is. I mean, look at that sweet face ... doesn't he look innocent, calm and precious??? And those sweet brown eyes? Come on now ... how can he possibly get into any trouble?? :)

Anyway, we hope our Humans have a nice time on their vacation! We'll miss them but we'll have a great time back home without them. If we're lucky we can fool our pet sitter into feeding us more food!!! She won't know any better! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment