Sunday, June 28, 2009

My brother the couch hog!

I know, i know .... if you look at the photo on the left you would think my brother Mister is an angel and is this sweet innocent pup who just likes to sleep ... even though he IS a couch hog!! Well, don't let this photo fool you. My brother is a bundle of energy. My Human tries to wear him out by taking him for runs with her but a lot of times that isn't even enough. Yesterday, they shipped him off to daycare so that he could have playtime and exercise. I have to admit, it was nice and quiet at home with just Missy and Henry.

Whenever Mister gets back from daycare we have to really check him out ... he smells like all these other dogs and we HAVE to make sure it's really him. I think Missy really misses Mister (now that's a mouthful to say!). Missy isn't the best with all dogs but she just LOVES Mister and LOVES to play with him. I'm finally starting to get a hang of this "play" thing ... the other day I tried to join them in this crazy thing called "play". My Human smiles when she sees me try to butt in on their play .... she says I bark, wag my tail, make this move that she calls "play bow", and then she says I run away when Mister or Missy start chasing me. Well, all I have to say is, give me a break .... i've never played before so i'm a little skeptical of all of this but i'm willing to give it a try. Missy and Mister seem to have so much fun even though you would think they were killing each other if you heard them. My Human says she'll get a photo of me playing some time so I can post it on my blog...

Well .. today is going to be a beautiful day. Be sure to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. I know I will!

Later,
Ahnung

No comments:

Post a Comment