Sunday, December 5, 2010

Heartwarming email from one of my friends

The other day I received the most heartwarming email from one of my friends ... she's been following my blog and is a fan of my facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/AhnungNorthStar). I've been working hard helping my mom get through a really rough time and I think I must be doing a pretty good job because she seems to be doing better and smiling more :)

But I just had to share the most beautiful email I got with you ... and dear friend, thank you for thinking of us and praying for us:


"I was listening to the radio this morning (actually HD radio on my computer) and heard a song called Northern Star.  Of course, and especially with your Mom’s struggles, I thought of you. 

If I knew where to find you, I’d have bought the song in iTunes and sent it to you.  As it is, I’ll send you the lyrics.  It’s written and sung by Ann Reed.


You're my east my south and west
You're the one who gives me rest
And I know no matter near or far
You will be my northern star

You're the one when I'm at sea
You are there the land for me
When I've lost my way and day goes dark
You are still my northern star

You're the one I want to be holding
When the sun has wandered along
And the sky begins it's unfolding
There's no where else we belong, oh

Like the cardinal in the snow
When the trees are bare and low
The reward of spring is slow to start
You are still my northern star

Hang in there and know that there are Friends our there holding you both in the Light."

I always love hearing from friends. So feel free to email me at ahnung.star@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment