Monday, October 26, 2009

I love Photographers Guild!


I just love the Photographers Guild! I had a photo shoot with them earlier this year (it was a fundraiser they were having to raise money for Pet Haven). Not only were they doing a good thing helping raise money for my homeless friends ... but they took such great photos of me .... AND i'm also featured on their pet page of their website.

YES ... I just love them! And the owner of Photographers Guild is a really cool guy! He's such a huge supporter of Pet Haven and they are so generous!

I have a movie from my photo shoot at Photographers Guild ....

check it out!! And to all my furry friends ... tell your Human to schedule a photo shoot at Photographers Guild! You'll love it and they'll make you look like a star!! :) Be sure to mention 'Pet Haven' when you go --- they'll be donating 100% of the proceeds from the photo shoot to Pet Haven! Not only will you get to be a star, but you'll be helping your fellow homeless pals --- can't beat that, can you??

No comments:

Post a Comment