Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love to play now ...

When I first got here I had no idea what this "play" thing is ... well, when one has to worry about finding food and just surviving who's got time to play! Well, let me tell you friends, I LOVE to play now. It took me a few months of watching my siblings Missy and Mister play till I finally decide to jump in and try. Of course, I started with Mister --- he's the king of play! He should be the king of play for as much time as he spends at various doggie daycares!

I especially love to play with my brother Mister. I also love to play with my sister Missy, but only if Mister isn't around. I don't really know how to play with two dogs at one ... as they say, two's company -- three's a crowd!

here I am playing with Mister!


and here's what happens when Missy join in ... now when Mister is hanging out at Auntie Laura's (aka Rescue Buddy Boarding) which he does when my Human is traveling for work ... then it's just Missy and me, and boy, do we have fun playing. Who would've known that this play thing could be so much fun. My Humans tell me i've got some pretty quick moves :) One thing I like to do is to go after Mister's back legs when he thinks we're done, and in my opinion, we're not! Anyway, when there's 3 of us I don't know how to play, so this is what I do ...


No comments:

Post a Comment