Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Historic play moment for me ...

Some of you probably know that I didn't know anything about this play thing when i got to the cities with mom back in November of 2008. My brother Mister kept trying to get me to play, and after about 8 months I finally learned how to play and mom caught in on video. You can watch it here.

Well, the other day when I was volunteering at The Lab again with mom, auntie Danielle and Sharpie and we were working with a great group of kids, I accepted Sharpie's invitation to play. He's tried to get me to play before but i've just ignored him. The other day I decided I wanted to play! I also learned how to play tug and Sharpie and I got to play tug. Even with no front teeth I was able to give the Sharpster a run for his money :) He's small, but boy he's pretty mighty!! :)

Mom says i've gotten a lot more playful and spunky since I arrived. It's taken me a little while to get really comfortable. After all i've been through, can you blame me??? That's why I love volunteering with the kids at The Lab. They understand what i've been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment