Thursday, April 16, 2009

Peace and quiet coming to an end ...

Well ... this week my Human has been in San Diego for work. I'm excited she's coming home tomorrow and I know she's really happy to be coming home too. She's going to head straight to the hospital to see her friend Elaine and I know that will mean a lot to her.

This week it's been calm around the house with just Missy. My crazy brother Mister has been hanging out at our friend Laura's house. I think Missy is ready for him to come home though because she keeps trying to get me to chase her around the yard. Doesn't she know that all I want to do is sleep ... crazy girl!!!

When Mister comes home I know that Missy is going to drive him crazy. You should see them just tear around our small yard. Me ... i'm the smart one of the household. I just lay at the top of the steps and watch them run around like lunatics. Conservation of energy .... didn't anyone have that conversation with them?? oh well ... maybe some day they'll learn. In the meantime, i'll nap ....

I'm so happy my Human is coming home tomorrow. It's been a rough week for her so i'm going to snuggle with her on the couch ....

No comments:

Post a Comment