Monday, May 18, 2009

My brother Mister after his training run!

So my brother Mister (co-captain of Pet Haven's The Fast and the Furballs team) and my Human went on their training run yesterday morning! The crazy boy was so excited about the run ... which, forgive me, but I just don't get it! He was literally dragging our Human out the door at 7:15 in the morning to get to the lake of the Isle for the run. Of course, I'm the smart one and I continued sleeping on our red couch in the living room.

Well Mister is pretty excited about this 5K-9 run which is happening on 5/31. You should check out the Furballs in training blog as he was the star today!

After he got back from the run he was one tired pup! Our Human wanted to get a photo of him with his bandana and tried to get him to sit upright ... there was no moving that boy!

My brother definitely has a lot more energy than I do ... but he is pretty cute and I do love him. He wants me to ask you to make a donation.... he said he'll take any amount! If you feel so inclined you can visit his Firstgiving page.

No comments:

Post a Comment