Friday, January 1, 2010

Introducing the Canine Inspired Change Team!


In 2009 lots and lots of good things happened to me: I was officially adopted by my mom (January 3rd, 2009 to be exact!), she let me rest and took care of me till I got over heartworm (and all the other health stuff I had to deal with!), I started training and went through Obedience I, Obedience II and Therapy dog class through the Canine Coach.... and in December 2009 I officially passed the Delta Society Therapy Dog evaluation and am a registered therapy dog! I have been volunteering at The Lab in St. Paul Public schools working with EBD youth. I've volunteered just with my mom, but lately have been volunteering with auntie Danielle and my pal Sharpie of the Canine Coach. As a result of that we are now creating something brand new ... auntie Danielle, Sharpie, my mom, and me are the first members of the Canine Inspired Change team, or as auntie Danielle says, Team CIC for the cool kids!! :)

Stay tuned for more information on the Canine Inspired Change program and how to get involved! In 2010 we'll be going out and making a difference in our community .... four paws at a time along with our 2-legged partners :)


No comments:

Post a Comment