Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Help homeless animals and at-risk youth by becoming my fan!

Okay ... mom, tells me that she's getting a nice tax refund back. She hasn't received it yet, but i proposed this idea to her and she agreed. She's also tired of my sad look because I'm always asking her, "Why don't I have more fans?" I know life shouldn't be a popularity contest ... well, i'm not as mature and sophisticated as you think .. I WANT MORE FANS!!! So here's the deal .... For every fan I get above my starting number of fans as of today (which is 161), I will get mom to donate 50 cents (25 cents will go to Red Lake Rosie's Rescue and 25 cents will go to The Lab). She said she will only do this until Easter Sunday, April 4th (by the way, do you like my photo?? Mom and auntie Laura made me wear those stupid bunny ears last easter. I tried to protest, but as you can see it didn't work!). Mom has agreed to donate a total of $300 (so that would be $150 for Red Lake Rosie's and $150 to The Lab). All I need to squeeze the most out of mom is an additional 600 fans .... WOW!!! That would just make my day ... and I could just bask in the glory of my fans :)

So if you're not already a fan, go to my facebook fan page by clicking here: www.facebook.com/ahnungnorthstar.

If you are already a fan, then what are you waiting for??? :) Click the Suggest to friends button on the left hand side of the page.

So why become my fan?? Well, here are some reasons:

- You would make me very happy, and wouldn't that make you happy to know that you make me happy?? :)
- You would help mom get a $300 tax deduction for 2010 where money will go to helping homeless dogs and cats and at-risk youth of St. Paul Public Schools
- Again ... you would make mom happy too because then she won't have to hear me complaining about why I don't have more fans!!

You only have till next Sunday, so please (pretty please???) become my fan or suggest to your friends to become my fan. Let's get mom to write a check for $150 to Red Lake Rosie's Rescue and another $150 check to The Lab!

1 comment:

  1. dear cousin ahnung . . .
    your DogMa knows that my DogMa doesn't "do" facebook, but it'll be no problem getting mine to get the word out about helping to increase your fan base for a great double cause this coming week. me, i work on fan attraction about 3x a week at the dogpark! and lately, when i screech at our front fenceline, DogMa mentions getting me something called a "citronella collar." hope it's as delicious and fun as it sounds so i can keep letting the pooch passersby know whose yard this is!
    don't let all your new fans go to your head; i know you won't!
    best wishes from your kissin' RLRR cousin,
    xxoo, Ode

    ReplyDelete