Sunday, September 13, 2009

My friends at the Twins Game today!

Four of my pals at Pet Haven got to hang out for a couple hours at the Metrodome today before the Twins Game. I wanted to go with them but my Human said it was just for adoptable dogs (and I am NOT up for adoption anymore!). So Pepper, Jonnie Cakes, Sonoma and Skipper got to be Pet Haven ambassadors for the day.  My Human will write more about what the event was all about, but I just wanted to share the video as I promised my friends I'd get their movie up on my blog ... I really do hope they find their forever homes soon.



To learn more about dogs and cats available for adoption through Pet Haven visit their website. The dogs will also be having an adoption event on Saturday the 19th from 10 am - Noon at the Richfield Petco. I think I might actually get to stop by and say hi to everyone on the 19th! I'm trying to convince my Human to let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment